Toffeln Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to creating the best footwear for healthcare professionals. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Toffeln Ltd.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Promote the Toffeln footwear range to your colleagues and give out your unique discount code
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion.
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services.
- Publish your promotional code on any discount website.
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador will be paid 15% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This program will run for a period of 3 months starting from June/July 2021
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause. We will update you via email of any changes.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company at anytime and needs to email email@example.com to cancel.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.